Your IT Support,
Cloud Computing & Accounting Specialists
COVID-19 Update – OneHQ is contactable as normal during the Alert Level 4 period
GO CONQUER BUSINESS.
We are technology people who understand business, and we’re here to implement measurable ways to simplify the complexities of running your business.
As a business owner it’s hard to have all the answers in such a rapidly changing environment, so we’re here to be the team of experts behind your team, sort of like the person in an exam that whispers you the answers when you get stuck.
At OneHQ we believe having the right technology at the core of your business services is the best way to optimize your business, and if there’s one thing we’re experts at, its tech.
WHY WE EXIST.
At OneHQ our primary goal is to help SMBs thrive. There is an amazing world of business success in you and together we can make this a reality.
Business and technology landscapes are constantly changing and evolving, at OneHQ our focus is to stay ahead of these changes so you can stop focussing on what’s happening tomorrow and start thinking about what’s possible instead.
At OneHQ we recognise that every business is different. That’s why we’re a little different too. What makes us unique is that we take a holistic approach to business and technology. To choose the right technology for your business you must understand the business. Our specialist teams within each of these areas know how to harness the power of the right technology solution to drive growth and efficiencies for your business.
We provide a comprehensive range of premium IT Support Services
OneHQ can supply all of your organisation’s IT needs: computer systems set-up, support, monitoring & management, an ultra-responsive helpdesk, IT consulting, management and strategy as well as the capability to deliver the range of IT projects your business needs to stay competitive and productive.
We work hard to ensure that we provide Auckland and national based SMEs with a gold-standard 24×7 IT Support service. We are transparent and vendor-neutral, impartially providing the best in Cloud Services, Networking, Communications and Backup Systems as well as Printing, Licencing, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery and IT Security.
We work with a broad range of business partners without being tied to any particular vendor and our terms are the most flexible, fairest and clearest in the industry. We can work on a fixed cost unlimited support or timecard based agreement – or somewhere in between.
First Class IT Support
With three locations nationally and a large number of clients spread throughout the country we are ready to help. When you and your systems need us for the best in IT Support, we’re there. From a basic computer support and systems monitoring service to a bespoke fully managed outsourcing arrangement we keep businesses, large and small, running smoothly.
We tailor our services to provide a fully bespoke support package to suit your needs, backed by a simple, clear and effective Service Level Agreement. Get in touch now.
How we deliver our service to our clients
We work to create technology platforms for our clients that meet the needs of what they want from their business – today and in the future. That includes working with clients to understand the budget and resource constraints they have today, so that we can map out a plan of how they can work towards an optimal solution for their business tomorrow. It’s easier said than done, but it’s our specialty.
Our clients enjoy working with us because….
- They end up with a technology platform that keeps working as they grow
- They can plan and cashflow their investments in IT services and infrastructure so it’s aligned to the way their business is growing.
- Our team can handle IT issues quickly and over the phone – all in a friendly and empathic manner, which is appreciated by every staff member who calls.
- We don’t bill out work unless we discussed and quoted it in advance. No one likes a bad surprise.
- We offer options not a single solution – and we work with clients on roll-out plans to ensure our recommendations can be aligned to budgets and cashflow timings.
- Their staff have less downtime, less issues and a faster response when they do have a problem. It means they can get on with their jobs – often more effectively.
- We provide an audit of possible areas of risk so business owners have more control over the IT risks they want to take and the ones they want us to resolve.
- We help them to feel comfortable that their IT needs are reliably taken care of.